Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monkey Flip

When I was in high school, I worked at a health food shop called Hercules Flip. I was a smoothie barista. My favorite smoothie was the Monkey Flip.... I've simplified it since then....but it is just as yummy!

Monkey Flip

1 c vanilla soy milk
1 c water
1/2 c peanut butter (the just peanuts kind, no salt, tastes the best)
2 frozen bananas

Put the liquid and peanut butter in first
Give it a whirl
Then put in the bananas one at a time
Blend till smooth! Yummmm

And this is for my no bananas hubby:

Fruit Smoothie
add:
1 c soy milk
1 c water

Blend

Add one at a time, blending after each addition:

1/2 c of each: frozen blueberries, frozen peaches, frozen strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. *slurp* both those smoothies sound yum! and i love the color of the berry one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I love smoothies nice to have another one to try.

    ReplyDelete